The services provided vary according to each project and can be tailored to suit individual clients needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to meet with you to discuss proposals in more detail. Our initial consultation visit of approximately 1 hour is free of charge and following this meeting we will set out a fee proposal based upon your individual needs.
Proctor Watts Cole Rutter can provide the following services:
- Investigate alternative uses & redevelopment potential of a property/site
- Building surveys and feasibility studies
- Design of buildings and interiors
- Preparing drawings for submission of Planning and Building Regulations applications
- Listed Building, Planning and Building Regulations applications and advice
- Presentation drawings including computer generated 3D models, images and animations
- Provide budget advice, prepare BCIS project cost reports and obtaining tenders and quotes for projects
- Technical specifications or schedule of works delineating the scope of work
- Administer building projects & contracts including inspection of the works, certification of costs and payments
- Increase the value of a property by good design
- Sustainable / Low Energy design and construction advice
RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) have an informative web page to assists clients in securing the services of an architect.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Fees are charged on a time basis or as a percentage of the building cost depending upon the size and complexity of the project. We tailor fee packages to suit the individual type of service required. Please CONTACT US for more information.
Expenses and VAT are added to fees.